Our team takes pride in manufacturing quality products, many of which are bespoke and as we have a patriotic approach to our suppliers, most of the materials we purchase are sourced from UK based companies. All materials, apart from any metal components, are cut, machined and assembled in our 20,000 square foot factory.
OfficeLife are ISO 9001 Quality Management accredited and therefore all of our systems are regulated by our quality assurance team. Once you have placed an order with us, you can rest assured that all necessary checks will be carried out throughout our entire system from order processing through to our quality checking department to ensure we meet your personal requirements.
OfficeLife also hold the ISO 14001 Environmental Management System accreditation and ensure that at least 90% of our waste is re-cycled and we are always looking for ways to reduce our waste.
All members of our fitting team are both CSCS and CRB registered. For installation of our Teacherwall, we have a specialist fitting team trained to fit interactive whiteboards and projectors. At least one member of the team who fits this product will be a qualified electrician.
- We listen to your needs and work closely with you to develop exactly the right solution.
- Using the latest CAD Technology our team can adapt to any size project from simple 2D line drawings to fully rendered 3D visuals. Giving you valuable insight and vision into the final product.
- Our factory team receive plans and manufacture your solution at our factory in Essex UK. Our team are trained to accomplish tasks with a Quality approach.
- Your furniture will be dispatched & installed by our highly trained team. Ensuring your project is completed on time and to the highest of standards
- Customer Service is Key to us here at OfficeLife our team are on hand at all times to answer your questions and quickly resolve any issues that may you may have.